Estimated reading time: 0 minutes
Need an easy and quick crowd-pleasing appetizer or snack? This traditional Spanish tapa is unique and delicious. These wrapped dates will go fast at any party, so be careful. If you buy high-quality ingredients, so will the money in your pocket.
- 1/4 lb. Manchego cheese (a small block will do)
- 1/4 lb. Ibérico ham thin strips
- 24 Medjool dates pitted
- Pre-heat the oven to 350.
- Cut the Medjool date down the middle.
- Stuff the date with a small piece of Manchego cheese.
- Cut Iberico strips in half.
- Wrap stuffed date in half strip of bacon and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 13 minutes.