Estimated reading time: 0 minutes
On one of those lectin-free diets? These bars are delicious and super easy. They are nutty, have a little coconut deliciousness to them, and I love throwing in whole chocolate chips. Try throwing in some dried fruit, if you can have it: figs, cherries, and cranberries all make great options.
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup almond or pecan flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 8 Medjool dates
- 2 tbsp. almond milk
- 1 handful chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Process first 6 ingredients in a food processor until a finely ground meal forms.
- Add remaining ingredients and process again until combined.
- Line a bread pan with parchment. Press mixture into container so it sticks together.
- Cover with a lid or saran wrap and refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Cut into slices and enjoy!