Estimated reading time: 0 minutes
I received a gift card for Christmas to a juicery that was quite far from where we live. So, when I was nearby, I decided to use up the gift card on other goods in the shop. One of the things I picked up was “chocolate pudding”. Well, it wasn’t really chocolate pudding, it was avocado mousse. I took it home thinking it woul d be like other avocado mousse I had tasted before. I was wrong. It was better; amazing. The package had the ingredients on it so I searched on the Internet for a recipe that included all of the ingredients. I tried out one that seemed close and it was- it tasted amazing. Here is the recipe for a healthy version of chocolate mousse.
- 16 Medjool dates Pitted, chopped
- 3 Avocados Ripe, pitted
- 1 Cup unsweetened almond milk Or coconut milk
- 1 Cup Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 Cup pure maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- Scoop all of your ingredients into a food processor.
- Process for 5-10 minutes, or until close to smooth.